Gloria—A Story of
Gloria was homeless on and off for more than a decade. Moving from city to city in Northern California, she came to Fresno in 2007 and lived on the streets. She has seen it all, and lived it all. “I encourage people,” she says. “I’ve been through it all. What I see out there, I’ve lived.”Full Story »
News & Events
DeeDee shares her story with ABC30.
- Formerly homeless, Dee Dee says of Fresno First Steps Home, "They gave me a ladder to climb, and I climbed that... http://t.co/EsXZNHWyfP
- We are so grateful to Community Medical Centers and Saint Agnes Medical Center for their donations of $25,000... http://t.co/GICjO17u0l
- A new study reports that it's cheaper to house the homeless than to let them remain on the streets. This is why... http://t.co/wYMfLcpJX1
- We are making a difference in Fresno. Eden and Steve share their story here. http://t.co/QBPpTI2Xon
- Consider joining over 40 vendors and partners at the Poverello House on Saturday, May 31st for their Open House from 10am – 2pm.
- RT @naehomelessness: On the Alliance Blog today: Are You Ending Chronic Homelessness in Your Community? http://t.co/vuqTxlbxxP